Wednesday, November 27, 2013

support local

I cannot deceive you all with the title and make it seem like I frequently "support local." Although my heart would love to, my budget and frugal driven mind could not justify it.

I am the person who is always looking for a great deal and does 90% of her shopping at wal mart and the other 10% on amazon. However, if I can support local or at least Canadian vendors, I like to do so.

I was searching Etsy the other day looking for Christmas gift ideas and I happened upon the cutest teether ever for Adele. This little wooden faux iPhone engraved with her name for only $12 !

Pros:
* Easy on the pocket book
* Vendors are from Ontario, Canada (www.3princesses.ca)
* Made with Canadian maple and finished with baby safe unscented beeswax polish (unrefined beeswax, olive oil, carnauba wax)
* Saves my iPhone from any unfortunate biting incidents
* Lasts as long as we don't lose it (& if we do I'm sure I'll buy another one)

Cons:
* Absolutely none come to mind

Here are some pictures of our phone that arrived in the mail today !!!







(I was in no way endorsed to write this blog post - just a very happy customer in love with the product !!)  (Phone purchased from www.3princesses.ca)

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!! I went to their Etsy shop and couldn't believe their fabulous prices and shipping!! They do beautiful work ~ it's no wonder they have over 4,100 sales :)

    XX Mom

    ReplyDelete